Who doesn’t like looking pretty? Especially in college, when romances and dating are a high priority. Thanks to YouTube and other video sharing platforms, the magic of makeup is no longer bewildering. The right products, the right tools and ample practice can do wonders in this particular skill; even make it worthy of making it a job. You can do emergency date makeups, prom makeups, makeups for photo-shoots and even makeup for college events. Be exclusive with your clients so you’re not swamped. Alternatively, if you’re good at handling a henna cone, applying henna tattoos for a price too can work as a part time job for you…
If you are curious about the answer to the above question, then here is what we have to offer to you as an answer to it…
- Prioritize your education and your sleep – we understand that your new found freedom and distance from the watchful eyes of your parents can be a little heady. However, while you need to your college life, you also need to be smart about it. Understand that your education comes first; and sufficient sleep is vital for you to study or work efficiently. So anything that distracts you from these, make sure it’s absolutely worth your time.
- Be smart about partying – college days are the days for experimenting and for gaining new experiences. Partying all night is part of that. And while we’d never tell you you shouldn’t party all night, we do urge you to be smart about it. Choose the parties that are worth loosing sleep over. Avoid those all night or into-the-night parties if you have early morning classes the next day.
- Start early on your assignments – one of the biggest reason for stressing in your college life, this is one advise that, no matter how many times or how many people tell you the same, you end up not following. One of the common excuses for putting off projects until the last moment, is that the deadline pressure helps them perform better. Instead, consider planning out your project, working at least a little on it on a daily basisso you are doing more for less. Make use of the assignment help you find online to make life easier for yourself.
- Make better use of your semester breaks – after a full semester, it might be tempting to laze the break away. More often than not, college students tend to sleep through most of their break, only immerging at meal times. Instead, focus on either working and saving up for an easier time next semester, or workout and get your body back to shape. Being in shape will make it easier for you to get your daily tasks done it college too, so it’s not only about looking good.
- Work on your cv; make it more attractive – the immediate step after leaving college is job hunting. And we need not tell you that an attractive CV is vital to grab the attention of your potential employees. And while you can get essay help from friends on online, this is something you should know to do yourself.
- Make the right connections – most people tend to make lifelong friends in their college days. These friends can be those friendships formed while partnering up for a project in class, or holding your hair back while you throw up into a toilet. Many of your college friends will also make great business partners; as proved by most of the leading entrepreneurs. So choose your friends wisely, and make good connections
No related posts.